Monday, February 06, 2006

Winter reading continues

I'm continuing my winter reading assignment, moving onto a fourth book on the Ford family and company. This time it's The Fords, an American Epic by Peter Collier and David Horowitz. You would think that reading 4 books on the same subject (or subjects) one after another would be boring, but you know what? It's not, each author puts their own style on the subject and each has some perspective or piece that the others missed.

I wish I had been this enthusiastic in my studies, maybe then I'd be running Ford Motor Company, or at least working for them, but never before in my life have I had the desire to read so much. It reminds me of those anoying commercials from my you R.I.F. "Reading is Fundamental" and they always emphasised the FUN in fundamental.

The Ford family and company are both very interesting subjects.

No comments: