Friday, February 17, 2006

Spanish language blog about Ford EcoSport

Here's something interesting, a Spanish language blog here on Blogger, about the Ford EcoSport. Now even with a couple of years of high school then college Spanish, I can't make out all of it, but what I can make out is this;

The owner of this blog, after being frustrated finding information about the EcoSport, posted very useful information about the vehicle in Spanish for others to compare. Now, I've noticed that I get visitors from Spanish speaking countries, that find me on Google or Yahoo searches, and only stay a few seconds, possibly because they don't speak English. So I hope that this helps them, and the author of this blog.

Consider it my "community service" for the day. If anyone is fluent in both languages, let me know what you think of his site.

No comments: