Thursday, February 23, 2006

Links links, who's got the liinks?

I was checking the sites on my link list to the left, and on GarageGuy's site I found a couple of interesting links. Maybe I'll add them to the sidebar, let me know what you think?

Gear6 Is a Auto News website. I gave them a quick look and like what I see. It all seems to be original content, I'll track it for a few days and make sure.

MotorKen Is a site I found over at Gear 6, it seems to be a reader submission site, and allows people to rate stories posted there. I will track this one, to make sure it's not a Splog of a different color. But let me know what you think.

I'm thinking of removing some links from the sidebar, sites that had originally exchanged links with me, but seem to have removed my site from their links, or sites that seem to have shut down, no activity for several weeks or months.

No comments: