Thursday, March 23, 2006

Test post

I had intended to post about the Mustang GT350H that was discussed at AutoBlog and the Panoz Esperante before I started to experience problems here.
Now it looks like it may have only been a temporary situation, so I'll see how things look on Friday. Brian of Racedriven.com and Ben of Ben'sOzCarBlog have given me some advice over at AutoBloggers, but I still don't know what the fate of this blog will be. My contingency plan is to continue MyFordDreams on a new blog linked above, and also hosted on Blogger. I may just have reached some limits on photo storage or post limits. I have over 1100 posts and at least as many photos on here, and so many links that it maybe what's causing publishing problems.

So this is a test to see how the situation is shaping up.

3 comments:

chalacuna said...

Hmmnn.. you really are a proficient and hard working blogger.

Yeah.. racedriven.com is a very nice blog for autoracing and the latest development in the sportscar industry. The author has a very nice good taste on how to pick topics about racecars.

Anonymous said...

...Man, I hate blog spam. Just for that, racedriven.com is the worst website ever!

Joe, I hope things work out. Your blog is one of my daily reads, and it would be sad if you decide not to do it anymore. On top of that, I understand when it is costing your too much time.

Big Ford Fan said...

Shawn, what's with the comment on RaceDriven? Brian has a great page and has been very cooperative with me in the past. He's not Chalacuna, and I'm not sure that's spam. Am I missing something here?

Maintaining 3 blogs is going to be tough at first, but once I get in the groove things will improve, I hope.