Friday, January 13, 2006

Maybe if Ford ignores them, the AFA will just fade away

This is the Rev Don Wildmon (on the right) the head of the AFA.
This is what's got his knickers in a twist.

No real surprise, the AFA has written Ford a letter saying that they have the support of 44 other groups and are upset at Ford's reversal on the gay ads. I checked the list of groups on the AFA website, and as I suspected many of them are AFA regional groups, and all of them are Conservative Christian jerkoffs.

Ford's best response to this situation is to not respond. That worked for many of the others that were boycotted by AFA including Disney and Proctor & Gamble.

Hey on a side note, if you haven't seen the new show on NBC that has the AFA up in arms, check it out. I wasn't even going to watch the Book of Daniel, but once I found the AFA was upset I had to tune in. It's a good show, nothing outrageous at all. NBC Fridays at 10 pm, check your local listings.

I learned my lesson last time, no comments allowed on this post.

No comments: