Sunday, December 18, 2005

Currency Exchange site/Buying a car in Europe

Above is a link to a Currency Exchange website. This is to help you and I figure out what the prices are of foreign cars. The site seams to be updated frequently. If you know of a site that's easier to use or better, let me know and I'll change it.

Here's an interesting article that I found on buying a car in Europe; http://www.ideamerge.com/motoeuropa/buying/chapter/index.html

This post was inspired by reading Rick the AutoGuy's blog. Rick is an American who is living in Britain and thinking about buying a new car. Click the link on left to read about it.

1 comment:

Big Ford Fan said...

Hey Dotty Gale, sorry for the delayed response.

Well, if it's not as eay to use, then I'll stick with this one. I'm not really about 100% accuracy, I'm lazy.

But always love to get input from you. Thanks