Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bill Disher's research paper completed.

In mid September I recieved an email from a grad student, Bill Disher, who was starting a research project on Auto Bloggers. Over the next 3 months, I followed Bill's progress and participated in his survey. Well, Bill's research paper is completed and posted as a pdf file on his blog.

Bill pointed out something that I had not known, most bloggers are distant from their readers and each other, but Auto Bloggers are more inclined to share and communicate. I had said it earlier this year, but this really is a community of bloggers. Some of the first guys that I had interaction with were the CarPunidt and the AutoProphet, but recently Dori, NLP, Bob of CarsCarsCars, Dave of MPH and many others have allowed me into their circle.

You know what? I may not be a professional journalist, or even a very good writer, but I'm proud of what I do here and have a great time. How else would I be able to interact with so many inteligent car guys as a near equal?

Check out Bill's paper if you get a chance. Bill if you read this, thanks for the kind words, it was my pleasure to assist in any way.

Joe

No comments: