Tuesday, September 06, 2005
A number of Finacial concerns have caused me to postpone the purchase of my new Mustang. Hurricane Katrina's effects will be felt by many of us Americans, with higher gas prices, but also with increased utility prices over the next few months. I have the added stress of knowing that the facility that I work at is up for sale again. So with the uncertainty of the future, I am delaying my purchase until after the new year begins. Assuming things are stabilized at work I will be able to save a little more and possibly upgrade from the Pony V6 Mustang to either a GT or a Pony Convertible. So while I'm not thrilled about waiting, if all works out I will get more than I had intended, especially thanks to one new friend who has extended to me the X-plan discount.
I'm leaning towards the Convertilbe, as I've never had one and my midlife crisis is scheduled for next year. What do you think? And color choices for Convertible, any ideas ? I could go with the Windveil Blue and Parchment or the tripple black. Feedback appreciated.