Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Jeff Fisher's blog today, you may not agree, but he's got some good points


Now I respect Jeff Fisher, and agree with most of what he posts, but if you don't like what he's got to say, don't burn down my house. I check Jeff's blog as often as possible (It's high graphics content makes it load slow on DSL, but on Cable it's fine) and today I saw he posted on the new Roush 420E an export only version of the tuner Mustang. Read his blog, it's interesting and you know in your heart he's right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've expanded on my points some more, with a further blog.

-Jeff
http://www.jwfisher.com/sec-blog/

Big Ford Fan said...

I guess the only statement that keeps running through my mind, is the one about 80hp per Liter.

I just don't know if the facts bear that out.

Also the Mustang is a uniquely American car. Is it our fault that the roads in much of Europe are small?