Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Heat wave continues, keeping post slow

While this heat wave keeps me from posting as often as I would like, I can strongly recomend that you check out some of the other blogs, I have linked at the left side and on my dedicated link page (click header) ;

TheAutoProphet is always interesting, although posting has been slow for him this week.
CarsCarsCars is a great blog and while I don't always agree with him, I visit everyday.
TheAutoMuse is another interesting read, more on the legislative end but informative none the less.

Randall over at AutoBlog has some interesting posts, as do some of the other fellows. This is a must check site, that I visit several times a day.

CarPundit's posts are not purely automotive, but always amusing.

Of course, no day would be complete without checking BlueOvalNews and TheMustangSource. Both are major sources for my posting.

Check them out, all are good reads. There are tons of interesting links on the next page, check them out. www.forddreamlinks.blogspot.com

No comments: