Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Auto blogs under the microscope, Bill Discher researching what makes us tick


A University of Baltimore graduate student, Bill Discher is doing a research project where he's examing the Automotive aspect of blogging. He's set up his own blog where I presume we will be able to follow his progress and read his opinion of the Automotive Blogging community.

I wish Bill luck and look forward to following his progress.


Funny, that's the second Grad student this year that I've heard of looking into differnt aspects of the Automotive Enthusiast culture. If you recall when I was at Carlisle in June I ran into Josh Ford the student film maker who interviewed me and Joe for his documentary on the car show hobby. I never heard from Josh, I hope his project went well, I'd like to see his film some day.

No comments: