Friday, May 13, 2005

Give me a Ford, or let me walk


This is why I won't ever buy a foreign car, I love Fords, all Fords, and I want to see Ford and our country prosper. For all of the people who say the foreign car quality is better, wake up. To those who say the UAW workers are lazy, screw you. Sorry about the poor paraphrase above, but that's how I feel these days. My honey wanted a new car last year and we talked about what to get. Sweetheart said we should get a Honda, and I said no. If my money was being spent it would only be on an American car. Preferably a Ford. So my counter offer was a Focus, I even went out and found a cool black SVT Focus 5 door. But Sweetie doesn't like the look of the hatchback Focus, so while we were thinking about this, it got put on the back burner. Then last year in April I went to Nashville with my best friend Joe, I fell in love with the new Mustang and that's what I'm buying. Now I don't know what my honey will get , but I would hope it will be American.

No comments: