Monday, May 23, 2005

What do you know, it really is a community online

I am pleased to say that I've learned yet another lesson about the internet. Even though a great deal of it is anonymous and false, there are some genuine people out there who are actually interesting and helpful. I won't say who, but several people that I have linked to on the sidebar have responded to my request for information on the elusive rotary powered Mustang.

I'm very grateful for thier assistance and on to seveal leads that I need to check out.

I'm also glad to say, that some of the magazines that I subscribe to and linked to at the side, have responded also. But none of them have been able to supply leads or suggestions. Maybe when I get this information I will email it to them.

Ford Motor Company also responded to my email and suggested that I contact the Henry Ford Museum and the Benson Research people. So like Ahab, I'm off in search of my white whale, the rotary Mustang. OK, I know it's red, but humor me.

If for no other reason than to prove I'm not insane, I need to find something about this one off car and when I do I will post anything and everything I can here for anyone else that gets the bug.

No comments: