Friday, May 20, 2005

New additions to links and roll call request

I have a couple of new additions to the links on the side, most notably NextGenAuto, Ride and CarPundit. One of the greatest things about this blog is how it has caused me to search for new resources for information and that includes other blogs. www.ride.org

Some of these people have been nice enough to link to my blog and I have added them in return to my link list. I've discovered that there is a growing community of Auto related blogs out there and I'm happy to be able to contribute in my own way. I do have a seperate link page; www.forddreamlinks.blogspot.com that lists any site I've borrowed photos from or found interesting. I also have a blog for Non-Ford cars that I find interesting; www.carsaroundtheworld.blogspot.com if you want to check that out. I am also thinking of a non-automotive blog for social and political issues, but haven't firmed up that decision.

One other thing, I would like to do is to ask anyone who reads my blog and has a Ford, or related vehicle to please email me at myforddreams@aol.com and send a picture of your vehicle and I will post it here. I would also hope that any members of our Military services would do the same or if they have requests to see something special that is Ford related, just let me know.

If it's Ford or Ford powered, let's see it. If you know of a Ford (or related) vehicle that I've missed, let me know and I will see if I can find a picture and link related to it. I haven't gotten to Premiere Auto Group members, but will in the future, so Volvo, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Range Rover and Mazda people be patient.

In two weeks I'm headed to Carlisle PA for the all Ford car show and bringing a digital camera. I hope to post lots of pictures here of some of the unique and special Fords I see.

I get about 30-40 hits a day and hope that will grow a little. I will always try to respond to any comments or emails as quickly as possible and appreciate any feedback. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your initials or first name.

Thanks,
Joe aka BigFordFan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Blog , I try to read it daily. It is very informative and nostaligic.

Kepp it up. Midnight Magnum

Big Ford Fan said...

Thank you, I try and post at least once a day. I do this for myself, but if others enjoy it, that's fantastic.