Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Thanks to Jim and Evan of Muscle Mustangs for responding

I was pleased that out of all the magazines I contacted with questions at least one magazine responded to my inquiry. Evan Smith and Jim Campisano of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords both took time out of their busy day to respond to my questions about the mystery Wankel Powered Mustang.

I had also contacted AutoWeek and Car and Driver, but no response at all.

I have to say also that Ford did respond as well as several Bloggers, so I am impressed that anyone would take the time to respond at all. After all, who I am but some crackpot seeking answers to questions nobody cares about.

So thanks to Bob Hendricks for finding the article and to Bob at CarsCarsCars, and the Auto Prophet and Evan and Jim of MMFF for taking the time. If there is ever anyway I can return the favor, just let me know.

No comments: