Thursday, June 09, 2005

Student Film maker at Carlisle

On the second day of the event in the afternoon, my buddy Joe Z and I were approached by a young man with a camera. It turns out Josh Ford is making a film as part of his thesis and he's interviewing people about the car hobby. Josh drove down from the Boston area in his modified Ford Focus and walked the grounds talking to other Ford Fanatics asking why we do it.

I see his film as being similar to documentaries about Woodstock and other cultural phenominom. He was telling me that other students wanted to know if it was going to be like the Fast and Furious films. Well, Josh seemed to be a great guy and I wish him luck. Can't wait to see his film. I'm also hoping he will email pics of his Focus so I can post them here.

Keep an eye open for Josh and his camera this summer, who knows you could be a star.

No comments: