Monday, April 04, 2005

I Love Ford

Don't get me wrong, I know that most of my posts don't seem very positive, but I love Ford.
I've had 16 cars over the years and 10 of them were Fords. I have always been able to see the bright side to some of the less than stunning Fords over the years.

I had a Pinto and loved it, a 4 cylinder with a stick shift, 2 door with a trunk. I think this was a car that had a lot of potential. I beat the hell out of this car and had a blast. This is the car I learned to drive stick shift on. It wasn't pretty or cool, but it was dependable and fun.

I've been writing emails to Ford Motor Company for the last few years and have never received a reply. So this is my way of getting all of these ideas out of my head.

I think Ford is doing a great job especially with their Global Partners, but there is always room for improvement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not 40 ( yet )