Friday, April 29, 2005

Noble M12 from UK, with Ford power


Noble M12 from the UK, powered by Ford's 3.0 Duratec V-6, that's been heavilly fortified and with dual turbos to put out 350-425 hp depending on trim (GTO 3.0 or M400.) These cars cannot be imported into the US as turn key cars, only as kits, because of emissions and safety regulations. I've read reviews and seen tests on TV of this nimble british small s supercar. Unfortunately I don't have a website for this car yet, but will add the link when I do.

2 comments:

Big Ford Fan said...

Roxy, I'm glad you like my page. I did fix the typo, thanks for pointing that out.Come back often, I think I have something for everyone who loves Ford.

Anonymous said...

In case you're still looking... http://www.noblecars.com/dealers.htm

Having just test driven a Noble with intentions to buy can I say that you Yanks are missing something.... Sorry