Thursday, April 14, 2005

Anything and everything Ford

Anyone who stumbles across this blog, may intially think that there is no focus to my posts. But nothing could be farther from the truth. I am a fan of anything and everything Ford. Henry Ford Museum linked above; www.hfmgv.org , Fair Lane, the Ford Family Estate; www.henryfordestate.org That includes their Global Partners and subsidiaries; Lincoln, Mercury, Edsel, Mazda, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover and Austin Martin. I do tend to focus on cars that were on the road during my lifetime, and since I was born in 1965, that usually means cars built after 1955.

I will always try and post a link to any subject if available, especially to Clubs or websites that have historical information. I am trying to include foriegn websites and for those, I may post the URL and then advise you to use BabelFish ( www.babelfish.altavista.com ) to translate.

Some of the cars that I feature are not considered Classic or Performance cars, but I love all cars from the little Ford Ka to the big old Linolns and Mercury of my childhood.

If someone has cool photos, links or stories, please e-mail me( myforddreams@aol.com ) and I will post them if you like. Any feedback is appreciated, unless you're a GM guy just playing the spoiler.

No comments: