I just bought a $5 lottery ticket as I do everytime it gets high and everytime I buy a lottery ticket I figure out my car budget for when I win. I of course have to make up a list of cars to buy, that only make sense right? You have to know what you want before you can figure a budget.
So here is my list of Cars to buy if and when I win the Lottery;
1. Ford GT $149,000
2. Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible $48,000 ?
3. Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe $45,000 ?
4. Ford Mustang GT Convertible $33,000
5. Ford Mustang GT Coupe $30,000
6. Ford SVT Sport Trac Adrenalin $47,000 ?
7. Ford Crown Victoria $33,375
8. Ford Escape Hybrid $31,470
9. Lincoln Navigator $63,380
10. Lincoln LS $46,440
11. Jaguar S-Type-R $61,295
12. Jaguar XKR Convertible $93,955
13. Volvo S-60-R $44,770
Now I figure that the Baker's Dozen of FoMoCo treats will cost just over $731,000.00
I guestimated prices for cars from SVT as the prices haven't been released, for the others I went to Ford.com and priced each and again estimated for the Mustang. All would either be gray, green or black.
That's just the list of NEW cars, the list of "Classic" cars would be wide and varying and probably cost more than tripple that.
So I'm crossing my fingers for tonights drawing, wish me luck.