Friday, April 01, 2005

Useful links I think

OK, not being the most computer literate, I am going to try and give you some useful links;


www.ford.com This is the Ford Corporate site, with links to all of their brand sites in the US. If you are a real Ford Nut, you may want to check out the Global sites. Take a look at what Ford offers around the world and wonder why we don't have some of these great vehicles.

www.autoblog.com This site is fantastic, I don't know who they are, but they have a lot of articles with links and are updated constantly.

www.autoweek.com

www.themustangsource.com , this is a fellow named Brad Barnett, and is one of the absolute best sources for information on Mustangs of any year.

www.motortrend.com

As I remember more I'll try and post them. Also one of these days I have to find out how to post the links to the left of the screen.

No comments: